Estimated Read Time : 08 Min
Adobe Flash Player is well-known software & plug-in used by millions of people. It helps the users in streaming audio/video content or executing some rich web app in the online world. When you install AOL Desktop Gold on your System, you must update the newly launched version of the Flash Player as well. This is done to make sure that you don’t encounter any specific errors.
However, sometimes the flash player starts showing various problems while using AOL Gold. Troubleshooting those issues is not a big deal if you the correct way. Thus in this blog, we have mentioned all the that can you in AOL Gold Flash Player Problems.
What are the AOL Gold Flash Player Problems?
Before moving ahead with the solution, you first need to know the actual problem that you are going to fix. Hence, below, we have mentioned a few of the most prominent AOL Gold Flash Player Problems:
- AOL Desktop not being able to detect the flash player.
- The flash player is not working properly on AOL.
- Error taking place while downloading or installing the Flash Player.
- The issue of not being able to update the flash player in Windows 10.
- AOL Gold flash player facing issues after being upgraded.
- AOL videos are not playing, and all the other videos are fine.
Verified Solutions to Rectify AOL Gold Flash Player Problem
Finally, after understanding about the issues, let’s learn easy steps that you can use to Troubleshoot AOL Gold Flash Player Problems:
1st Solution: AOL Desktop Gold is not Detecting the Flash Player Accurately
If you come across the issue where the AOL Desktop Gold does not detect the installed Flash player, then undertake the given steps:
- Initiate the process by launching the Web Browser in which you are using AOL Desktop Gold.
- Thereafter, choose the tools option and hit the compatibility View’ Menu.
- Now open a new window & provide the URL of the AOL official website.
- Next, click on the Add tab.
- Now to apply the modification that you have made, hit the Close tab option.
2nd Solution: Flash Player Doesn’t WorkProperly on AOL Desktop Gold
In case you are finding issues in the Flash player & address flash player, then follow the mentioned instructions to rectify the issue:
- Begin the process by using Youtube to review if the software is properly compatible or not.
- Next, open the desktop manager by clicking the Ctrl+Alt+Dlt button together.
- Moving ahead, click on Processes and select End Process to shut all the programs with AOL.
- After that, navigate to Internet Explorer, and download the Advanced Flash Player.
- If the problem is still not getting fixed, try to troubleshoot it using the System Registry Files.
- Repair the registry files present in your system by downloading & running the registry cleaning program. This is done to eliminate all the registry errors.
- Now, after repairing the registry, you can easily download and install flash player in your System.
3rd Solution: Facing Error while Playing Videos on AOL Desktop Gold
If everything else is working properly and you face AOL Gold Flash Player Problems while playing the videos on AOL Gold, then look at the mentioned procedure to fix it:
- Launch the Anti-virus setting in your System.
- Now, choose the Protection option.
- Moving ahead, hit on the Private Browsing Setting.
- Select the ‘categories and exclusions’ tab, and hit enter.
- Now select the extension option, then click on Add & search aol.com.
- At last, Save the modifications you have made, to play the video easily in your System.
Note: If you are encountering the same error, even after following the above steps, then delete the AOL Desktop Gold and install it again.
4th Solution: Problems in AOL Desktop Gold Downloading & Installing Steps
Seeking help to fix the AOL Desktop Gold installation problem? Follow the given methods:
- In the beginning, open your Browser and search for adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html.
- Check the latest launched version of the Flash Player, and download the ActiveX control panel debugger.
- Next, Save the debugger in your System and hit the Run button.
- Now navigate further by following the on-screen prompt to complete the installation process.
By now, you can easily overcome AOL Gold Flash Player Problems with the help of the resolution methods described in this post. However, if you still find issues while troubleshooting this error, don’t be stressed. Instead, reach out to our professionals through live chat and resolve your issue within the shortest time possible.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
Answer: If you want to install the AOL Gold Flash player in your System, follow the given procedure:
- Initiate the process by clicking the Settings tab.
- Now, go to the control panel, and hit the add or remove program.
- Thereafter tap on the Remove a Program tab.
- Next, in the search tab, look for the AOL Gold Flash Player menu.
- Check the Flash player option and hit the Remove menu.
- At last, reboot your System, and your device is good to go now.
Answer: After downloading the AOL Gold Flash Player to your System, you have to install it by following the instructions mentioned below:
- In the beginning, you have to open File Explorer.
- Select the Downloads Folders.
- Move forward by double-clicking on the Install_AOL_Desktop icon.
- Hit the Run button.
- Select the Install Now button.
- At last, restart your computer, and start using the program.
Answer: If you are stuck in AOL Gold Flash Player Problem and need instant help, follow the steps described above or even mail on email@example.com and grab help from experienced experts.
To update AOL Desktop Gold Flash Player on your windows 10, 8, or 7, follow the listed below steps:
- Close all the programs and applications running on your device.
- Find Desktop Gold File on your windows device.
- Find Settings in AOL software.
- Enter AOL Gold About section.
- Now click on Update AOL Gold Software.
- Now, the AOL Desktop Gold update process is in process, so wait for a while.
- Once the update process is completed, reboot your device.
Troubleshooting AOL Gold Flash Player doesn’t require any rocket science, there are some simple steps that can help you to resolve typical issues related to the AOL Gold Flash Player Problems. So, let’s take a look at them!
Step 1: Open your browser and go to the Adobe Flash Player Install Page of your device.
Step 2: browse through the link http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions.
Step 3: Select the ‘Step 1’ option located on the left corner of your computer screen.
Step 4: Choose the operating system you are currently using and press continue.
Step 5: For step 2, you are required to choose the appropriate version of Flash Player you want.
Step 6: One option is FP 31 for Opera and Chromium – PPAPI.
Step 7: Click the ‘Download now’ option and proceed to the next step.
Step 8: When the file is downloaded, save it to the right location of your device.
Step 9: Now, navigate to the folder where you saved the downloaded file and open it.
Step 10: Follow the instructions appearing on your computer screen to complete the installation and update your Adobe Flash Player software.
We hope that the above mentioned steps helped you to resolve your issue. If not, then get in touch with the dedicated customer assistance team of AOL Desktop Gold.