Estimated Read Time : 08 Min
If you are facing issues with AOL Desktop Gold Flash player during download, installation, up-gradation or even while the player is trying to run videos, then the users would have to solve this malfunction at the earliest. Some of the most prominent issues which the AOL flash player bring in are:
- AOL Desktop not being able to detect the flash player.
- The flash player not working properly on AOL.
- Error taking place while downloading or installing the Flash Player.
- The issue of not being able to update flash player in Windows 10.
- AOL Gold flash player facing issues after being upgraded.
- AOL videos not playing and all the other video are fine.
There is an issue which comes up once you have completed the process of AOL Desktop Gold download. The users can learn more about the issues by connecting with customer care. By going through this entire blog, the users would be able to attain a clear understanding of the situation.
Steps to Fix AOL Gold Flash Player Problems
Solution 1: AOL Desktop Gold is not detecting the Flash player accurately
If you come across the issue where the AOL Desktop Gold does not detect the installed Flash player, the troubleshooting steps that the users would have to implement are as given below:
- Access the browser that you are using for AOL.
- Now select the tools option and then further click on ‘Compatibility View’ settings.
- Further in the newly opened window, enter the URL of the AOL site under the section ‘Add Website’ and then press the ‘Add’ button.
- After this, tap on the ‘Close’ option to apply the changes that you have made.
Solution 2: Flash Player does not work on AOL Desktop Gold
If your attempts to install Flash Player on your desktop fails every time, then the steps you would have to undertake to solve this issue are:
- Begin by opening the browser on your system and then run YouTube to ensure that the software is compatible with your system.
- Now you would have to access the ‘Desktop Manager’ on your system which can be done using ‘Ctrl+Alt+Delete’ command.
- Further, you would have to tap on the option of ‘Processes’ and choose to ‘End Process’ for all the programs which has AOL names.
- Now Open the Internet Explorer and download advanced Flash Player.
- In case you face the issue repeatedly, try troubleshooting the system registry files.
- To repair the registry files, you would have to download and run the registry cleaning programs. This would completely eliminate the errors from the registry.
- Once this process is complete, you would be able to download and install flash player efficiently.
Once you install AOL Desktop Gold on your system, there are chances that you would come across this issue. The users, when faced with this issue, have the option of connecting with the gold download, where the professionals would are highly trained, would provide you with accurate guidance. This service is accessible throughout the day and in free of cost.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
There can be varying reasons for which you must be encountering this issue.
- AOL desktop gold is unable to detect Flash player.
- Unable to play videos on AOL desktop gold.
- Flash player is not working on AOL gold.
- Error in AOL desktop gold downloads and install.
- Up-gradation error with AOL desktop gold.
So, these are the very basic reasons that must be troubling you with flash player problem with AOL Desktop Gold not working.
Follow the listed below steps till the very end to successfully uninstall the AOL Gold Flash Player. So, let’s get started!
Step 1: Go to the window icon on your desktop and navigate to the settings option.
Step 2: Navigate to the control panel window and click on add or remove programs.
Step 3: Click on Remove a program.
Step 4: Search for the AOL Gold Flash Player in the search tab and spot the same.
Step 5: Click on the remove option available over the flash player option.
Step 6: After successfully uninstalling the AOL Gold Flash Player, reboot your device for once.
We hope that the above mentioned steps helped you to easily uninstall AOL Gold Flash Player. If not, then get in touch with AOL Gold Flash Player customer assistance and get your issue fixed within few minutes.
To reinstall the AOL Gold Flash Player on your Windows 10 device, follow the listed below steps:
- Open the File Explorer icon Image of the File Explorer icon on your computer desktop taskbar.
- Click on the Downloads folder.
- Double click on the Install_AOL_Desktop icon Image of the Install AOL Desktop icon.
- Click Run.
- Click Install Now.
- Restart your computer to successfully complete the installation process.
To update AOL Desktop Gold Flash Player on your windows 10, 8, or 7, follow the listed below steps:
- Close all the programs and applications running on your device.
- Find Desktop Gold File on your windows device.
- Find Settings in AOL software.
- Enter AOL Gold About section.
- Now click on Update AOL Gold Software.
- Now, the AOL Desktop Gold update process is in process, so wait for a while.
- Once the update process is completed, reboot your device.
Troubleshooting AOL Gold Flash Player doesn’t require any rocket science, there are some simple steps that can help you to resolve typical issues related to the AOL Gold Flash Player Problems. So, let’s take a look at them!
Step 1: Open your browser and go to the Adobe Flash Player Install Page of your device.
Step 2: browse through the link http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions.
Step 3: Select the ‘Step 1’ option located on the left corner of your computer screen.
Step 4: Choose the operating system you are currently using and press continue.
Step 5: For step 2, you are required to choose the appropriate version of Flash Player you want.
Step 6: One option is FP 31 for Opera and Chromium – PPAPI.
Step 7: Click the ‘Download now’ option and proceed to the next step.
Step 8: When the file is downloaded, save it to the right location of your device.
Step 9: Now, navigate to the folder where you saved the downloaded file and open it.
Step 10: Follow the instructions appearing on your computer screen to complete the installation and update your Adobe Flash Player software.
We hope that the above mentioned steps helped you to resolve your issue. If not, then get in touch with the dedicated customer assistance team of AOL Desktop Gold.